Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Reformatting and moving forward

 





Greetings reader,


It's been some time since my last post here, and my interests change like the wind.  Lately, I find myself at a turning point in my career and amidst searching for things to bolster my resume, I stumbled back upon this blog I'd made.  While my interests have strayed away from E-Sports, my passion for gaming remains deeply rooted.  Over the past few years, my collection has grown, as well as my interest in the "fancier" side of gaming.  Specifically, I'm drawn to collectors editions like a moth to a flame.  Any time I get word of a new collectors edition game on the horizon, I immediately scour the internet for any piece of information I can get my hands on about where to preorder, what it comes with and what countries it's available in.  And since I'm already doing this, I figured why not share this information with the rest of the community?


I'll be rebranding this blog to be more focused on the high-end gaming collectibles and other aspects of the gaming industry that pique my fancy.  This is mostly for me to have a record of all the collectors editions coming out, and a way to keep tabs on everything as it comes up.  I currently work at GameStop, which gives me a slight edge in terms of preordering things early, but I won't be able to provide any information before it's publicly available (GameStop keeps it's customer-facing employees in the dark until information becomes public anyways).  Despite this, I'll be doing my best to keep this as updated as I can with the new happenings in the industry, and my articles will be as factual as I can make them while keeping my opinion available.  I'm not trying to impress anyone, I just need a place to gush about these collections with people who want to talk about it!


Will try to make at least one post a week, but the nature of the gaming industry makes such regular posting unlikely so there's a good chance this will only be updated when a new collectors edition is announced or when new information is made readily available. 


Until then, I'll be working on sprucing up the page to better show off what I'm trying to accomplish. 


Cheers!


~Beatle 

No comments:

Post a Comment